[meteorite-list] A million $ rock on eBay

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Sat Jul 19 17:08:24 EDT 2008

Hi list,  Check this rock out.  It is  eBay # 320275545235 and it is offered
at one million $.

It looks  like a slice of concrete but what do I know.

Speaking of which, I  just took a photo of a dynamite meteor wrong.  It is a
piece of concrete  that was freshly coated in tar with a broken face.
Surprisingly eye  catching.  Both the parking lot and this stone look great!

Email me  if you would get a kick out of this photo.

Tom Phillips

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.