[meteorite-list] THANKS!!! Re: Asteroid models Where can I get some?

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Tue Jan 29 18:47:53 EST 2008

Thanks every one.  The link several members  sent me is correct. These things
are cool.  I plan to get the set. There  are 13 (so far).  I plan to place
meteorites next to their presumed paired  asteroid parents in the show case.

Tom

In a message dated  1/29/2008 12:17:12 P.M. Central Standard Time,