[meteorite-list] AD - A Lot of New Pieces

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Mon Jan 28 21:20:42 EST 2008

Hello,

Just a very quick announcement,  time is running very short.

I have just added ALL my new pieces to my  website. You will find there a lot
of new pieces from Alamogordo to Zagora, with  Patos de Minas (formerly Santa
Fe), Laguna Manantiales, Eads, Tres Castillos  (huge slice), Santa Clara, a
very special slice of Santa Rosa from the Monnig  collection, and the brand new
Lorenzo (it only took me a year to get it!!) in  between.
Just take a look:   http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm

And the Catalog of Thin-Sections has  been updated too. Almost 200
thin-sections now, with what I "inherited" from  David New:
http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm

I am very  sorry, no time for pictures, but I have asked Michael Johnson to
publish a  picture of Lorenzo and of Patos de Minas as soon as possible. And
now I have to  finish packing, and I am leaving for Tucson on Wednesday.

If you are  coming to Tucson, just come see them all in person at the
InnSuites, room 230, I  will be there the full 2 weeks.
If you are not coming, just send me an email,  tell me what you would like, I
will answer you as quickly as possible. And I  will put aside the specimen(s)
you want, but I will not be able to mail them  until I am back in Denver.

And one more thing!  If you can't catch  up with Capt. Blood to get a CM
cube, just come to my room in Tucson or email  me, I have about 50 of those
aluminum cubes. Yes, the exact same ones.

Enjoy all those great new meteorites, and do email me if you have  any
questions.
Thank you.

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com