[meteorite-list] AD Xpol Projection Microscope on eBay $95 start

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Sat Jan 26 19:11:56 EST 2008

Hi list,  Some of you may be interested in  an item I listed on eBay.  It is
a Leitz projection microscope with a Xenon  lamp.  I set it up for cross
polarized light and it is lots of  fun!

Any one teaching about meteorites?  If you buy it, tell me you  are a list
member and I will include the SaU 001 thin section that is shown  projecting.
(Nice chondrules!)   It is a quality covered slide I  bought from Ivan.  He had
them made at the University of St. Petersburg.

The search info is LEITZ PROJECTION MICROSCOPE KRAMER XM160 XENON, XPOL  Item
number: 260207076593

I am starsinthedirt,

Email me with any questions.  Thanks,   Tom

48)