[meteorite-list] Thanks

Walter Branch waltbranch at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 24 08:58:07 EST 2008

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to thank everyone who sent in meteorites for the boy I know.
There were some wonderful specimens from NWA 869 and Canyon Diablo to Odessa
to Two-Dot, to name just a few off the top of my head.  I will write up
descriptions of the specimens this weekend and present them to him next
week.  I will be sure that he knows of the generosity of the meteorite
community for making these donations and I am sure he will love them and
they will strengthen his interest in astronomy and space sciences.

Thanks again, everyone.

-Walter Branch