[meteorite-list] Blocking buyers/bidders on EBay

Don Merchant dmerchan at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jan 21 22:35:26 EST 2008

Hi List. There was talk earlier about problems delivering to international
countries and Dean Bessy brought up if there was a way on EBay to block
certain countries buyers/bidders. I did check EBay and if you go to the site
page and click site map then go to selling activities. If you look down the
list the second one down says "block bidder/buyer list" this may be a way to
help issues if with a particular bidder but not a country itself unless you
state in your auction that you will not ship to a particular country. Might
help-might not- just thought I could add my 2 cents .
Sincerely
Don Merchant
IMCA#0960