[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - January 20, 2008

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Sun Jan 20 20:49:46 EST 2008

Hi Jerry,  I should of been more clear in  my description.  That is not a
progression, just three different shots in a  variety of magnification levels.
Paul (Meteorite Times) will be posting a  bunch of shots to my Micrograph Gall
ery of this Angrite, all sorted by technique  and magnification level.  Those
should be posted by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thanks,  Tom

In a message dated 1/20/2008 6:22:03 P.M.  Central Standard Time,