[meteorite-list] Bring out your green!

Michael Murray mmurray at montrose.net
Sat Jan 19 22:59:09 EST 2008

Picked up this little 7/16" long stone a while back.  Figured it was
something but never spent very much time looking at it until today.
When I turned the one end up to the microscope, I found a jade-green
looking material sticking out of it.  Besides taking a couple
pictures of the green material, I took a few pictures of the stone
overall to give those interested some idea as to why I thought the
stone might be a meteorite.  The green protruding material brought to
mind for me the Isheyevo Carbonaceous piece with the Teal-green
inclusion that Mr. Kuyken has.

Michael Murray
micro hunter of southwest Colorado

<http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p124/