[meteorite-list] I will no longer ship to Italy using paypal

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 17:40:38 EST 2008

I agree 100% on this isssue,

I agree, Italy is a huge problem. I had to change
hundreds of descriptions because of lost packages,
mainly to Italy.  In my eBay descriptions, I now state
that I am no longer responsible for delays or lost
items if USPS Global Express is not opted for at at
cost $25.00 for those overseas. If you are from Italy,
be forewarned, I will no longer take responsibility
for delayed or lost packages and will demonstrate to
PayPal that I state this in every description if any
more claims are made.  I have lost thousands of
dollars in refunds and claims, almost to the point
eBay and PayPal are no longer worth it.

Best Regards,

Adam