[meteorite-list] AD - Lots of Updates.

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Tue Jan 15 23:17:12 EST 2008

Hello List,

I am very busy preparing for the Tucson Show, less than 3 weeks away.

For those of you going to Tucson, I will be in The InnSuites, room 230,  just
like last year, from February 2 to February 16, and I will have a lot of  new
rare historical pieces, and of course the Santa Rosa!  Please come see  them
all.

For those of you staying home, I will be posting to my Catalog (
_http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm_ (http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm)  )  as many
of those great new pieces as possible, so you can see them and even tell  me
if you want me to hold something for you. Just email me!

Please  remember that you will now find on the Meteorites (
_http://www.impactika.com/Meteorit.htm_ (http://www.impactika.com/Meteorit.htm)  )  page  links
to additional pages telling you all about the most
interesting/unusual/rare/new pieces I have in stock, but the Catalog will always  give you a complete
list of all pieces available and will be updated as often as  possible.

And one more thing, I just updated my Thin-Sections (
_http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm_ (http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm)  ) page.   All the
thin-sections I "inherited" from David New are there, plus a lot of rare
classifications, and some surprises.

And the Impact Glass ( _http://www.impactika.com/IMPglass.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/IMPglass.htm)  ) page  has been updated too!!!

And there is still a whole lot more to come!

Any questions, just  email me!
Thanks.

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com