[meteorite-list] Unclassified NWAs: What's the attraction?

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Sat Jan 12 13:22:52 EST 2008

WOW!  I can't remain silent.  MOST of us are interested in the  rocks, you
know the material that came from out of this world.  I've heard  it said "There
is no such thing as an ordinary chondrite" and that applies to  all rocks from
space.

Your argument belongs in a Bennie Baby Club.   Why collect any with bent
tags?  Or Pokemon, Why collect any that aren't  first edition?

With meteorites, it is MUCH more than the  collecting!!!!

Tom

In a message dated 1/12/2008 12:07:51 P.M. Central Standard Time,