[meteorite-list] RFS Picture of the Day Jan. 8 / weird properties of NWA ...

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 14:49:40 EST 2008

Hi Bob and list,  I agree with Bob.   The "Blue Phase" seems like a different
material than the "Brown Phase"   Not just magnetic attraction but chondrule
occurrence and microscopic grain  structures seem different as well.

Could it be a breccia?  Also does  any one have a slice with both materials
in it?  Not just Blue Phase with  brown staining.

Great micrograph Jeff!

In a message dated 1/8/2008  9:49:52 A.M. Central Standard Time,