[meteorite-list] 10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Own A Meteorite!

Eric Wichman eric at meteoritewatch.com
Mon Jan 7 12:59:21 EST 2008

Hi all,

Figured I'd share a little something with the list... I was writing
some promotional material for my meteorite site and it turned into
something else I think most of you guys might appreciate and think is
a little entertaining. I love meteorites and have a serious addiction
just like I think most of you do, and as I was writing this short
article it turned into something more than I planned... It's
lighthearted, but it's also a little profound... I'll let you
decide.  I'm even open to suggestions to add or edit the list too.
Take a look and let me know what you think.

10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Own A Meteorite!
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/10-reasons-everyone-should-own-a-meteorite.htm

Happy Hunting
Eric Wichman
www.meteoritesusa.com