[meteorite-list] Bob Haag/Esquel Photo Request

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Sat Jan 5 01:25:48 EST 2008

Dear Listees:

New Year's greetings from Tucson.

Sometime/somewhere last year I saw an excellent photo of Bob Haag
holding a big slice of Esquel in a rock 'n' roll style, as if it were a
guitar and he was playing it. It was all very Pete Townshend. I don't
remember if the picture was posted on "RFSPOD" or somewhere else. If
the person who took that photo is a List member, could you please
contact me off-List ASAP. Ditto, anyone who might know the photographer
or even knows what I'm taking about  : )

A colleague of mine would like permission to use that photo in a
meteorite-related publication. Credit will be given, also maybe free
drinks, eternal gratitude, fame, etc.

Thanks in advance,

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org