[meteorite-list] Bad News

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Wed Feb 27 16:24:12 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/26/2008 4:39:24 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
geoking at notkin.net writes:
Dear Anne:

I'm sure all List members will  want to join me in expressing our
condolences for your loss. I am glad you  made the decision to return to
France during the gem show to see your  father. We only get one dad, but
there are plenty of gem shows in your  future. Your father had a long
and active life, and I'm sure he was very  proud of your many
accomplishments.

Now might be a good time to say  thanks to you, personally, for all you
do with the IMCA to help make the  meteorite community a better place.

It was a privilege to share a  showroom with you during Tucson '08.

Respectfully,

Geoff  N.

Thank you very much Geoff, for the thought, it is very much  appreciated.
And I certainly enjoyed working with you at this show, and I know there  will
be many more.

Thank you also to all the List Members for all the emails, thoughts and
virtual hugs.
It is all very much appreciated.

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com