[meteorite-list] Bad News

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 18:19:34 EST 2008

Hello again,

The phone call  came this morning. My father passed away during the night
(Denver time).
It  was not unexpected since he had not recovered consciousness since his
stroke 2  weeks ago. And it was the best solution for him. My father was a very
active  person to the end (he was driving his BMW 5 days before the stroke) and
he would  have been horrified and furious to find himself on oxygen and IV if
he had  regained consciousness.

I am glad I went to France and saw him one last  time. Now my brother is
handling everything and I won't be going back to France,  at least not until June.

Thank you everybody for all your emails  or sympathy and encouragement. I
really appreciate.

And now back to  work!  The best remedy for me.

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
Vice-President, I.M.C.A.  Inc.