[meteorite-list] 3 Days: Meteorite Giveaway - February 19th

Eric Wichman eric at meteoritewatch.com
Sat Feb 16 05:58:18 EST 2008

Hi all,

I'll be giving away the NWA 869 shown here:
http://www.meteoritewatch.com/images/nwa-869-5-3g.jpg in 3 days on
the 19th. This is a great opportunity to add a very nice meteorite to
your collection for free. The giveaway is simple, just subscribe to
my newsletter and February 19th I'll pick the lucky person at random
from the list. Anyone who missed the last email or who hasn't joined
the MWL newsletter for a chance at the Meteorite Giveaway then now's
your chance.

JOIN NEWSLETTER:  http://www.meteoritewatch.com/newsletter/

Good Luck!

Eric