[meteorite-list] Keith's Tucson Meteorite of the Day

David & Kitt Deyarmin bobadebt at ec.rr.com
Mon Feb 4 16:40:26 EST 2008

As some of you may you I only collect Meteorite Spheres.

Most people seem to appreciate my collection but I've run across a few
people that have demonstrated utter disdain about how I choose to collect.

Personally I think that it's up to each individual to collect in a way that
works for them.

I have no problem with someone not liking my collection but there's a point
when subjective criticism become rude and obnoxious behavior.

IMO, Matteo's comments about this cube tend to be more toward the rude end
of the spectrum.