[meteorite-list] Meteorites at the Bologna Mineral Show 2008

M come Meteorite Meteorites info at mcomemeteorite.it
Sun Feb 3 03:02:04 EST 2008

In the Bologna Mineral Show 2008 it will be present an
exhibition on meteorites with over 90 pieces from me treated
with pieces from my personal collection, from NHM of Milan,
Mineralogy Dep. of the Torino and Modena University, Vatican
Observatory, Museo del Cielo e della Terra of Romano Serra,
Museo delle Scienze Planetarie of Prato, CNR-FISBAT of
Bologna and other. Who want come in the Bologna show have to
go to the www.bolognamineralshow.com site

Matteo