[meteorite-list] can we have a thread on regmaglyphted meteorwrongs please

Bob WALKER qwalkra at mailbox.ezadsl.net.au
Wed Dec 31 03:03:57 EST 2008

Listoids

Checkout my pseudo regmaglyphted meteorwrong (this one from MB)

http://qmig.net/meteorwrong.jpg

Can other listoids please post pictures of any regmaglyphted meteorwrongs
they have...

I'd like to beg borrow buy or donate a kidney if you have any spare native
iron meteorwrongs or regmaglyphted meteorwrongs so let me know off list if
you have any to donate sell or horsetrade...

And of course a happy new year to all incl Bob Evans

CY