[meteorite-list] Meteorite-Times Annual Tucson Information Page

Paul Harris paul at meteorite.com
Fri Dec 26 14:57:21 EST 2008

Dear List,

We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Day yesterday and that most of
you are getting to relax today :-)

Jim and I are starting up our annual Tucson Information page on
Meteorite-Times so it's time to start entering your Tucson Show information.
http://www.meteorite-times.com/tucson/form/

Please allow a few days for your information to show as the updates are
a manual  process.

The Tucson Information page is accessible from the current issue of
Meteorite-Times.
http://www.meteorite-times.com/meteorite_frame.htm

or direct access here
http://www.meteorite-times.com/tucson/index.htm

The page is currently loading slowly at times due slow response from
weather.com which shows the current Tucson weather.

Thank you!

Paul and Jim