[meteorite-list] Merry Christmas, Thanks, and 40 Years Ago Today

Robert Woolard meteoritefinder at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 21:47:06 EST 2008

Hello List,

  Just snuck away from the family celebrations to quickly say Merry Christmas to everyone on "The List"--- especially to Art for providing it for us all.

  Also, I'm sure every one knows already, but it was 40 years ago today, Christmas Eve 1968, when Apollo 8 became the first manned craft to orbit the Moon. Wow. Forty years ago today. Do all you guys who were alive then remember that night like I do? (I KNOW you do, Greg (LUNAtic) Redfern! ;-)

  Best wishes to all,
  Robert Woolard