[meteorite-list] Lone Rock / Buzzard Coulee Sold Out

Don Rawlings psc2410xi at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 23 21:03:42 EST 2008

Or maybe not so bad luck if the predictions that we read recently about thousands of pieces on the ground waiting to be picked up.  I predict that this fall will follow the same pattern as nearly all falls.....  High prices in the beginning followed by lower prices for those who are willing to wait.

Don Rawlings