[meteorite-list] AD: Odds and Ends for sale

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Mon Dec 22 18:10:29 EST 2008

Hey List,

I was doing some sorting of stuff getting ready for Tucson  and I found some
small things I thought I would try to clear out now.   Before taking the time
and spending the money on Ebay, I thought I would toss  out a list of some of
what I have here.  If you guys don't want them I will  be tossing them up on
Ebay later today.

Oh, I have a couple of pieces of Aerogel, the type NASA uses to catch mirco
meteoroids in space with.  It is the lightest weight solid in  existence.

For a details about any of these including dimensions, photos  and prices on
any of these contact me directly.  I do have some of these in  duplicate, so
if you might want some bigger or smaller, ask.

Camel Donga  0.112g Eucrite  w/crust
Dhofar 007  7.6g Eucrite  full  slice w/crust
Weston  0.010g  USA #1
Kapoeta 0.040g Howardite  from King Collection
Bells CM2 Fall Sept 9, 1961  This Section butt
Brenham  9.8g Pallasite
Ahumada 0.284g  Pallasite
Dhofar  011  0.088  LL7
Odessa 6.6g  Small Iron
JaH026 0.05g   L3.1
Brownfield 1937 H3 0.032g
Beaver 0.186 L5 Jail Door  Stop
Tatahouine 0.452g Diogenite
Faucett,MO  0.08g   H5
Murchison CM2 Fall  0.014g
Igdi 0.014g Eucrite-mmict
Mount  Padbury 0.108g  Mesosiderite A1
Lamont, KS  0.068g  Mesosiderite
Colony, OK  0.258g CO3.0 Lowest CO3
Canyon Diablo 29.4g
Monahans 1998, H5  From the Monahans 7
Fukang 3.1g Pallasite, nice  cabochon
Imilac 4.8g Pallasite individual
Oriented Gao 29.5g  H5
NWA 1110 0.202g  SNC Mars Shergotite
NWA 1955 0.224g   HL3-4  The only one of this class
Hughes 04 Australia  0.030g  Crumbs  Howardite  Ultra rare
Bilanga 0.17g Achondrite Diogenite  Fall Oct 27 1999
NWA 1877  0.19g Olivine Diogenite
Dhofar 025 0.125g  Lunar
Beechar  8g
Dalgety Downs L4 2.9g
Ghubara11.4g   L5
Kaffir c  7.24g L6
Wagon Mound 14g  L6
HaH 222 11.7g  L6
Dhofar 018 Thin Section Howardite
Aerogel, the NASA type, the worlds  lightest weight solid, NOT a Meteorite
NWA 002  0.508  EL6
Tambo Quemado 1.906g IIIAB
NWA 047 0.9g Eucrite
Stannern  Eucrite  0.066g  Fell may 22, 1808
Richfield, KS LL3.7   0.20g
Kainsaz Russia  CO3.2  3.81g Fell 1937
NWA 3111  LL3.9  3.766g
Caldwell L imb various sizes