[meteorite-list] AD: 197g Juancheng + Others.

RJP yellowengine at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 21 15:13:25 EST 2008

Good Afternoon,

I have added a spectacular 197g Juancheng individual to my list of collection pieces for sale. It features 95% fusion crust (primary and secondary, with a bluish hue), large regmaglypts, and a fresh break on the corner revealing its metal flecked interior (..including a large, dark clast of sorts). Larger stones from this fall are becoming harder and harder to find, especially of this quality. Acquired from the Michael Farmer collection several years ago (..so yes, it is a top grade specimen.)

Have a look, prices are listed below.

Happy Holidays,

Ryan J. Pawelski

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569165160RMTnOx

Bremham (Pal) - 195g "palm size" full slice (thin). $780

Gibeon - 460g etched full slice. $575

Juancheng - 197g complete stone, see description above. $985

Millbillillie - 212g complete stone, "a grade". $2,120

Moss - .60g part slice, very thin, expertly prepared.  $105