[meteorite-list] MeteoriteWatch.com Forum Changes

Eric Wichman eric at meteoritewatch.com
Thu Dec 18 19:16:27 EST 2008

Hi guys and gals,

Anyone who is a member of the MeteoriteWatch.com forums should know that
there's been a few changes to the forums. I've merged a total of 4 of
the meteorite forums into 2 broad forum categories to make it easier to
post relevant content. Below is a list of changes.

MERGED POSTS FROM: Meteorite Collecting & Specimen Displays forum

INTO

Meteorite Preparation, Preservation & Repair forum

Changed Forum Name To: Meteorite Collecting Forum

ALSO MERGED POSTS FROM: Meteorite Hunting, Adventures & Outings forum

INTO

Meteorite Identification forum

Changed Forum Name To: Meteorite Hunting & Identification

All members posts are in appropriate and relevant categories. Only the
location and name of the forum has changed to better organize the site.
I've also change the order of the forums as well by moving them closer
to the top of the page to make it faster to find the correct forum to
post topics.

Hopefully you guys will like the changes. Any suggestions or complaints
will be promptly replied to.

Regards,
Eric Wichman

P.S. If you're not a member already what are you waiting for Join Now:
www.meteoritewatch.com