[meteorite-list] IMCA?

Metorman46 at aol.com Metorman46 at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 18:28:37 EST 2008

List;

I for one fully support the  IMCA and their methods of projecting integrity
and honesty into the  collecting,sales and study of meteorites for the
meteorite community.It isn't a  heavy handed approach but a reasoned and fair method
of TRYING to solve some of  the problems that arise in the meteorite
community.Such a method only works if  the whole organization of INDIVIDUALS supports
such methods.And i believe we  do.Being selective with new members and requiring
sponsors in my opinion adds  the air of integritry to new members.And having
a logo to apply to sales and  communications documents helps keep most
meteoriteophiles honest.We police our  own selfs,in reality and these methods help us
do just that.TO THINE OWN SELF BE  TRUE!

Best Regards;Herman Archer IMCA 2770