[meteorite-list] odds and ends

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 14:10:13 EST 2008

Good afternoon all.This will be my last post on the list until tucson.I have some big projects going on so it will take me away from the list for a few weeks.A few years ago I was told I was no longer a member of the IMCA,because of my behaviour.I protested at first,but as time went on I accepted it and moved on.I tried for reinstatement,but was denied.Well I just reapplied.I will wait and see what happens.I would really like to be a member again.I think it is very important to be a member to a group that you are heavily involved with.For me it is collecting.Also after seeing all the negative adds about bob evans,I have to keep my 2 cents out of it.He and I have had a few differences,but it has all been settled.We both agreed from now on we would have a professional friendship towards each other and put all past endeavors behind us and look forward to the future.I also have a 202 gram unclassified stone meteorite that needs a good home.It is an endcut
 and has lots of metal.IT IS ALSO A FREEBIE!Also who is coming to tucson in 2009.I will be there feb 5th to feb 8th.I really look forward to seeing everyone and meeting newbies.Chime in for the freebie.Have a great day all.

Steve R.Arnold,Chicago!  http://chicagometeorites.net/