[meteorite-list] Itqiy look-alikes

tracy latimer daistiho at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 12 16:57:51 EST 2008

A couple of years ago, I picked up a small slice of Itqiy and was promptly entranced by its oddball crystalline structure.  Its classification is unique; nothing like it has ever been recovered.  What meteorite(s) might be closest to it in composition/structure?  Primitive achondrites?  Enstatites?  I've been going through the Meteoritical Bulletin database, but nothing strikes me as being similar, even meteorites like Saint-Severin, which is classified as an EH5.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tracy Latimer