[meteorite-list] Toolbox Meteorite Clarification?

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 18:51:41 EST 2008

It seems that for a meteorite to be a "Toolbox"  it's utilitarian life must
of been started prior to it being "discovered" as a  meteorite.  Any use after
it is known is merely a novelty.  I have a  12.5 Kg NWA sitting on a fern
stand, it makes a great place to put my hat.   I can't imagine Martin would want a
slice of it for his new  collection!

Martin,  It's your call!

Tom

In a  message dated 12/10/2008 4:32:27 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
mark at meteorites.cc  writes:
You so need to get out more, Mike ;-)

Mike Bandli  wrote:
> It also allows one to employ the ultimate geek pick-up line:  "Excuse me,
Miss, allow me to open that Coors Light with my meteorite for you."

--
Mark's Meteorite Pages:  http://meteorites.cc

http://www.meteoritecentral.com
Meteorite-list  mailing  list