[meteorite-list] Martin Horejsi's The Accretion Desk Souslovo, Russia

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 12:17:51 EST 2008

OK meteorite fans,  I have seen a list of  "Hammer Stones" , how about
"Toolbox meteorites"?  I'll start with the  easiest one, The Tucson Ring which was
used as an anvil.

Years from now I  hope people remember it was Martin who came up with the
term and knowing Martin,  it won't be long before he has amassed a killer Toolbox
meteorite  collection.

Also, yes Martin,  I would have a blast with the  Souslovo but your slice is
to big for me to get on the polish equipment.

Tom Phillips

In a message dated 12/10/2008 9:46:26 A.M. Mountain  Standard Time,