[meteorite-list] Ad

Ken Regelman arn1200 at Comcast.net
Mon Dec 8 13:14:26 EST 2008

Dear Friends
        A Black Christmas has befallen this house hold .
I am retired and money is not that available anymore .
While coming home last Friday my car Died
The engine Must to be replaced before it will move again .
I Must sell meteorites to pay for the fix  .
Anything you see on  my website is for sale at reduced cost .
I also have many vary rare meteorites
I will soon put on the list or you can call or email me .
I need to raise at least $3000 to pay for the fix .
I have two beautiful mesosiderites of  NWA2924
One 1080 g and one 726 g both museum quality !!!
I have my website NWA2853g Howardite the main mass
860g at $5 a gram would be $4300
I am sorry I am still in shell shock !!!!

Kenneth Regelman
arn1200 at Comcast.net
http://www.meteorites4sale.net/
WA0FAA