[meteorite-list] Ad New Canadian Meteorite for sale

Darryl Pitt darryl at dof3.com
Sun Dec 7 14:58:49 EST 2008

Hi Again, Darren...

Gotta jump in for a minute before taking off....

Two very different thoughts were thrown together and the result is a
bit confusing.

I was not suggesting to keep prices high.  Oh my golly, no.  I am only
attempting to suggest that a longer view should be taken and that it
would be nice if an  effort were made to reduce the number of pricing
anomalies.  By the way, most wealthy collectors I know do not buy
common specimens.  The involvement of such collectors simply provides
increased stability by driving overall demand which enhances the value
of all of our collections---not a bad thing.  It's going to be a long,
long time before any of us have to worry about an inability to be able
to snag cheap meteorites.

All best and wishing everyone a nice Sunday!

Darryl