[meteorite-list] Speaking of illegal Meteorites...

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Sat Dec 6 18:37:41 EST 2008

Hey Guys,

All this talk about meteorites not being able to come out of Canada has me
thinking...

Argentina is known to come down hard on illegal fossil dealers at  Tucson
recently.

Is there going to be a shortage of Campos this year at  Tucson since the new
laws came into effect in Argentina?

If so, are we  going to see a huge spike in their values?

I don't know how much Campo material has moved each year for the last  decade
or so, but it has to be a very large amount.  A strong  Supply has kept the
prices relatively low in the near past, but if all that  is all of a sudden cut
off, wow...

Steve Arnold  #1
www.SteveArnoldMeteorites.com