[meteorite-list] Unique Achondrites

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 11:14:33 EST 2008

Hey Guys,

Speaking of Ungrouped  Achondrites, is there a nice comprehensive list of
Unique or ungrouped  achondrites?

Is there a list of "less than 5 member grouped"  (or potentially future
grouped) achondrites or chondrites for that  matter?

I was thinking that Coolidge was a carbonaceous chondrite in a  grouplet of
4, waiting for the 5th to show up to give it it's own official and  named group
within the Carbonaceous Chondrite Class.  What are the others  that may not
be unique but not yet officially grouped yet?

If becoming  grouped actually helps the value of a meteorite go up, should we
expect Coolidge  to spike in value soon?

Steve Arnold  #1
www.SteveArnoldMeteorites.com

AOL.com.