[meteorite-list] TAZA and ZIZ from EMTT

PolandMET marcin at polandmet.com
Thu Aug 28 14:10:06 EDT 2008

Hello
Few years ago, when I start selling meteorites, I was lucky to buy few
Taza's and one superB specimen of Ziz from someone who work in EMTT. Ziz was
only 200grams, but it was the most beautifull iron meteorite specimen I have
ever seen. For tooday, Ziz is my favorite iron meteorite.

Anyway, together with my specimens I received xero copy of EMTT
classification done on Ziz and Taza. They are very interesting.Im sure You
will like it. Maybe someone can convert them into Adobe Acrobat version to
make them more easy to use and store.

This is photo copy of 20 pages complete classification done in EMTT

http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/ZIZ_by_EMTT.rar
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/TAZA_by_EMTT.rar

http://www.Meteoryty.pl             marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com       marcin(at)meteorite.pl