[meteorite-list] AD ZAG and Bassikounou

Tomasz Jakubowski illaenus at wp.pl
Tue Aug 26 05:30:54 EDT 2008

Hello!
I have got 2 specimens for sale or trade from my private collection:

Bassikounou –  2059g a beautiful, fresh specimen split in two
during impact (amazing impact marks!).
http://picasaweb.google.com/illaenus/Bassikounou2059Grams

Zag -  2665 grams to sell. About 40% of very fresh fusion crust (one
side have flow lines). I recognize on this piece 4 types of stone,
include completely melted . Great visible breccioation.
>From geological point of view it is really interesting piece, showing
clearly two system of fracture (visible slickensiedes and linear
minerals on his surface).
Some photos are :
http://picasaweb.google.com/illaenus/Zag2665Grams

Should you have any questions, I can be reached at illaenus at gmail.com

Kind Regards
Tomasz Jakubowski
IMCA #2321

Sopot Bards Meeting 6 września. Opera Leśna w Sopocie.
Antonina Krzysztoń, Jacek Kleyff, Andrzej Garczarek, Phoebe
Killdeer. Przeczytaj! http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fcorto.www.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fbards.html&sid=467