[meteorite-list] Wayback Machine for Meteorites

Paul Harris paul at meteorite.com
Mon Aug 25 19:25:00 EDT 2008

Hi Michael and Mike,

Thanks for the link Mike! I'm now way off task... :-)

Michael,
Your first catalog page was on our meteorite.com site. Our first page
listed is Nov 11, 1996 and I don't see your site
listed but you are on the next page listed which is Dec. 10, 1997.  Your
'97 page shows catalog updates starting in Sept. '97
so it's somewhere between 11/96 and 9/97.

http://web.archive.org/web/19971210061237/www.meteorite.com/Michael_Blood/catalog.htm

Here's a page of ours that I have not seen in a very long time.  We used
to have a Meteorite Kids page and besides my 2 daughters
there is Steve #1's daughter and niece, Eric Twelker's kids, and Walter
Zeitschel's granddaughter. I wonder if any of the kids are now list members?

http://web.archive.org/web/19981203072316/www.meteorite.com/kids/kids.htm

Paul Harris