[meteorite-list] Do you have a Sikhote-Alin that you need processed?

David & Kitt Deyarmin bobadebt at ec.rr.com
Tue Aug 19 21:33:32 EDT 2008

I would like to add a Sikhote-Alin Sphere to my collection but I doubt I
will be able to afford a piece large enough to produce the 52mm cube/core
rough I need.

So if you have a big ugly SA that you need cut I will be glad to trade labor
for material.

So far every iron I have processed has more then paid for my initial
investment so you should be able to make money on this deal.

If you're interested contact me off list at bobadebt at ec.rr.com

PS: If you have a big ugly SA that you just want to sell cheap I may be
interested in buying it instead.

Thanks