[meteorite-list] Ad: Ebay Auctions Ending Soon

ALMitt almitt at kconline.com
Tue Aug 19 08:20:06 EDT 2008

Greetings, I have some ebay items closing in about a day. These include
a very nice Odessa, Texas 198 grams, Allende slice 75 grams, Richfield
Kansas LL3.7, Gibeon whole specimen 113 gm, larger NWA 869 at 724 gm,
Three Lost City Oklahoma specimens one gram + and under, Travis County,
Texas which has a unique story behind the find, Suizhou China Meteorite
H5 (fall), and Tenham Australia. These items can be viewed at:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/almittmet

I hope to be able to put more items in the next coming week. Any
questions feel free to email me or contact me through ebay. All my best!

--AL Mitterling