[meteorite-list] impact craters of N.A., S.A., Africa, Europe, Australia and Asia completed

Norbert & Heike Kammel meteorites at optushome.com.au
Sun Aug 17 19:09:40 EDT 2008

Thanks for this info, Dirk.

There are quite a few Aussie craters I have not known of until now.
I will have a nice google search on a few to see if they would be
accessable to me and not too far away, considering the the fuel costs
for getting there.
You well deserve a nice clap on your back for a job well done.
Thanks a lot for your efforts, Mate!

Best regards from Down-Under,

Norbert Kammel
IMCA # 3420