[meteorite-list] ebay problem. can someone check my auction?

Eduardo. rockhoundm at abaconet.com.ar
Thu Aug 14 20:55:21 EDT 2008

Hi Jack and list

I just contacted ebay live help and they told me that other dealers are
having the same problem and they are working on it.

I can see some of them, and on others I see:

"Dear User:
Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to
legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an
effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in
some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within
the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing
technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may
cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.
Thank You."

At least I know that buyers can bid, even if I can't change anything on them.

thanks for your help

Eduardo