[meteorite-list] How does a mars video find its way to earth -Video!

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Mon Aug 11 21:10:16 EDT 2008

I'm not up on current theory regarding Martian meteorites. Do the models
suggest that the most likely scenario involves an extremely shallow
collision angle- enough to produce a highly asymmetric debris cloud? I think
that takes around 20 degrees or less? Or was this rendered that way for
artistic effect?

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory