[meteorite-list] AD: New Steve Arnold "Reverse Auction" on Ebay

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Mon Aug 4 21:57:38 EDT 2008

Hey All,

Just a notice that even now I am loading up a new  batch of meteorites on
Ebay in "Reverse Auction" format, or more accurately in  another: "Steve Arnold's
Famous Ebay Discount Marathon."

Every 24 hours  or so, I will increase the Discount off of the already
reasonable price.   The prices will continue to drop on each item until it sells, or
until I can't  stand it and I revert the prices back up to the "normal
reasonable "Buy It Now"  price.

As a reminder, PLEASE use the following link to go look at my  listings:

_http://stores.ebay.com/Steve-Arnold-Meteorites?refid=store_
(http://stores.ebay.com/Steve-Arnold-Meteorites?refid=store)

Ebay gives me a 75% refund IF and ONLY IF I send the bidder to the site  from
the above link.  If you come into my pages via ANY OTHER WAY, I  don't get
the discount.  The more I save, the more it makes it feasible  that I can
continue to do this.  Besides, this is a way you can "stick it"  to the big
corporation and keep the money in the hands of the nice  guys.

And as a reminder, I am BOTH a field hunter AND a dealer.   When you purchase
meteorites from Hunter/Dealers like myself, you help us get  back out in the
field and find more meteorites for both science and the  collector market.
Your patronage and support is greatly appreciated!

Again, PLEASE bookmark and use the following link to go to my  auctions:

Godspeed!

The Real Steve Arnold

Read reviews on AOL Autos.