[meteorite-list] Excellent Auctions Ending Today - AD

Greg Hupe gmhupe at htn.net
Wed Apr 30 08:26:20 EDT 2008

Dear List Members,

Starting in about four hours (12:00 noon EST) my auctions for the Berduc,
Argentina newspapers will end, and then starting at about 4:30 PM EST the
rest of my auctions will start to end. These include THREE NEW meteorites;
CK5 (NWA 4800, just 12 specimens available), Lodranite (NWA 4529, only 11
left) and Brecciated Howardite (NWA 4934, last 5 slices available). Also up
for grabs are several 1-kilo & Individual lots of NWA 869 and 2-kilo lots of
Unclassified Saharan meteorites.

Get 'em while they're hot!!

Thank you for bidding and/or looking!!
Greg