[meteorite-list] New Meteorite/Norton book on the way!

Charley cmb62 at columbus.rr.com
Tue Apr 29 17:39:09 EDT 2008

Hi Mike-

I ordered mine on the date of your original post but forgot to note your
name so that I could thank you for the info.

The book sounds pretty cool and I can't wait until it arrives. I think it is
about 6 weeks away at this point.

Thanks for letting all of us know about the book !

Best regards,

Charley Butterfield

"Well, squids don't work. Hey! Let's
  try elephants !"