[meteorite-list] Screensaver NWA 5000?

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 16:37:48 EDT 2008

Hi Sean,  Good question.  I can't  tell you how much it means to me that you
would like the images enough to  ask!

This material is so full of things I had never seen before.  I  felt I could
not just keep the beautiful images and delete the rest.  There  are some
interesting but ugly pictures on the disk as well.  I think that  Adam and Dr.
Irving are in a better position to decide what is worth sharing  with others.

Additionally, when I approached Adam the deal I  suggested was, I get to
examine the slide and post images to my Gallery and he  gets to use the images in
any way he wants to promote NWA 5000.

The whole  story about NWA 5000 is fantastic and the fact that it is such an
interesting  (not sampled before) Lunar makes it all the better.  I think my
micrographs  should be nothing more than a supplement to the whole story.  Have
you all  seen the SLICE?  WOW!  It is so cool in it's nitrogen  case!

This will among the most important meteorites  ever.  Discoveries have just
started as the research work has just started.

I would like to see Adam make a screen saver with the whole NWA 5000  theme
and hopefully some of my micrographs could be included.  I would want  one!

Tom Phillips

In a message dated 4/15/2008 1:20:38 P.M.  Central Daylight Time,