[meteorite-list] off-topic news from Oro Valley AZ

Larry & Twink Monrad larrytwinkmonrad at comcast.net
Mon Apr 14 12:38:18 EDT 2008

I think the cake would be in my department!

Also, for those who would be interested in Jim Kreigh's house where
many of us attended the interesting parties in the past:  It has been
sold and the new owners seem to be  working hard on desert tree
trimming and updating.  Jim would be glad to know a new family will
be there to care for the house he lived in since it was new.  The
vacant lot next door has also been sold and we hear that a house will
be built on it.

Twink Monrad