[meteorite-list] Request: Review of the book - Tektites in the Geological Record

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 00:38:49 EDT 2008

Hello Pat and List,
  "Tektites in the Geological Record" is a bit
over-priced considering the amount of information that
it contains.  Look for a used copy.  I have one copy
and don`t feel that it was worth the cost.
  If you do not have a copy of "Tektites: Witnesses of
Cosmic Catastrophes" by Guy Heinen 1998, I suggest
that you buy it first as it is well written and
informative.  I have extra copies.
Best Regards, Dirk Ross...Tokyo