[meteorite-list] It was intuition ? OK ?

Bob Evans bobe5531 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 11 18:46:36 EDT 2008

I guess it amuses me when I get a response from some idiot selling junk as
meteorites on ebay

Case in Point :
http://cgi.ebay.com/meteorites-and-collectables_W0QQitemZ110242519960QQihZ001QQcategoryZ3224QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Response to my inquiry regarding authenticity :

Dear maccers531,

" your not going to like this but its intuition ive been studying them for
awhile now and i know what im doing because also when i check certain areas
i found stuff at i go back later and ive recovered what ever else new fell
around they are planetary and ill probably be told no its not real but i
know they are and if you do not like them send them back for a full refund
and also the magnet the look the fusion lets talk "

- deazombie

Duh !

Seems like all these people selling fakes one ebay  share the inability to
spell correctly and use proper grammar.

BE